Garmin Connect IQ using Mac : Jason
1. Plug in your Garmin watch to your Mac and launch Garmin Express (Watch will automatically Sync)
2. If you are trying to apply the App via Garmin Express, an error message will prompt. This menu will not work at the moment.
3. Open up your web browser and launch https://apps.garmin.
4. Select your watch type: Fenix 3 Apps, Vivoactive Apps, Forerunner 920XT Apps, Epix Apps
5. Go through the option of downloading either the Popular Data Fields or Popular Watch Faces
6. Once selected the App click Send to Device
7. Sign In to your Garmin account with your username and password. If you do not have one, there is an option to Create One
8. Once signed in, select your watch model and select Confirm Device
9. Your Garmin Express will now show Sync complete and you will have the New Watch Face / Data Fields that you have selected.