Monday 28 October 2013

Skechers Nite Owl Review by TriStupe



Skechers has been kind enough to provide Team 2ndSkin Athletes with the Performance shoes under the "Go" banner. From time to time, a pre-launch model will land in the office and will then be shared with the team. Latest among the range is the Skechers Nite Owl. Ee-Van, or TriStupe as he is known in social media, were the lucky person to get his feet (and hand) on this new glowing model. The Nite Owl is essentially a shoe that "glows in the dark". Slotted to be launched end of October (Gasp! This week!) or early November, the Nite Owl provided were based on the new GoRunRide2 platform that offers better "grounded" feel. To know what it is all about, TriStupe has written a review in his blog, and we are replicating the entry here for sharing. 

-----
The Unboxing Review
"A shoe that glow in the dark". When I first heard it from another shoe manufacturer, I was excited. You see, I have fascination for things that emit lights - be it reflective, battery or, well, absorb and glow like photo-luminescence stuff. Then, right after I received the Skechers GoBionic Trail, I was informed that a surprise will be coming my way "in a few weeks". Little did I know until last week when I was told to "collect the Nite Owl from Skechers 1Utama". Read The Full Unboxing Here
-----
The complete review
"I took the Nite Owl for an early morning race that is the Adidas King Of The Road at New Pantai Expressway (NPE). The run is a 16.8km distance over undulating highway road and smooth pavement was the route of the day. The shoe performed as it should in this long distance race with the cushioning absorbing every single strike the feet landed. "

Read the Full Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment